Thursday 4 September 2014

Some much needed security for the Roux.

The Roux spends it's life when not on the road leaning on the radiator in my living room. The fact I tend to leave the back door wide open when I'm upstairs on the computer led me to decide that some sort of security was in order. I subsequently discovered that 56lb weights seem to have become collectors items since I bought the one for the Dave Yates and are now as rare as rocking horse poop...


Not to be beaten, I soon found a more modern 25kg weight on ebay which, luckily enough, was just up the road in Liverpool. I picked it up after work today and I now feel a lot more secure. The Roux's only locked to the weight with a bronze rated Kryptonite chain but it'll definitely stop some chancer wandering off with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment