Friday 24 October 2014

I've officially named my road bike!

After my family decided my Roux Menthe was called 'Minty', I decided I urgently needed an alternative name before it stuck... One of the many random thoughts that went through my head on the night ride from Manchester to Blackpool was of my favourite Southpark episode where Cartman disguises himself as a robot called AWESOM-O to try and find an embarrassing video tape of himself that Butters had made.


Anyhow, when I discovered I'd done the ride in under three hours, I decided that AWESOM-O was a cool name - I realise these stickers are supposed to be for the rider's name but I'm not a pro so I think having the bike's name on the sticker is way cooler. A quick Google found Flandria Bikes who claim their bike name stickers are Muc-off, GT85 and WD-40 proof so one order later and he's officially called AWESOM-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment