Friday 20 October 2017

Keeping jock itch at bay and your kit smelling fresh.

I was reading an article about cycling related kit whiffs on road.cc the other day and somebody mentioned this stuff, Halo ProActive Sports Wash. It's a washing liquid designed to really get into the fibres of your kit and kill the bacteria and fungi that lurk in there causing odour and fungal conditions.



Having had jock itch in the past, I decided to give it a try and ordered a couple of bottles from Wiggle. I put my new Castelli bibs, my Altura top and some work shirts through on a 30 c delicates wash and waited for the results. I'm no microbiologist but the results were great, everything was clean and had a really zingy, pleasant clean smell to it so I'm calling this one a win and will keep on using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment