Thursday 17 May 2018

Review: The best razor yet for shaving your guns?

At both of the recent sportives I've done, Carlisle and County Durham, the finisher's pack included a Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Sense razor (you have to love the randomness of the gifts you get in these finishing pacs!). I tried it on my face and it was good but the large amount of real estate around the actual blades meant it wasn't ideal for shaving around a beard line or the little area right under your nose.


Not wanting to give up or waste it, I tried it on my legs and it was an absolute revealtion! No matter how slowly and carefully I shave my legs normally, I always manage to cut myself at least once. But not with this razor, I've done my legs a few times and this thing is a revelation - smooth legs and no irritating nicks or cuts. I'm keeping it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment