Monday 7 March 2016

Sudocrem, not just for babies!

There are plenty of ailments and side effects associated with cycling a lot, few of which are glamorous or pretty. A common one that I suffer from is reddening at the top of my thighs caused by my cheap Aldi cycling longs rubbing. The easiest way to get rid of it is to wash the affected area thoroughly, dry it well and smear Sudocrem generously over the reddened areas.


I find it usually goes back to normal providing you repeat the above after every bath or shower you take for a day or two. I'm sure there are dozen's of high priced cycling-specific unguents out there 'designed' for cyclists but cyclists have been using Sudocrem for many years and probably always will! As a slight aside, I believe Sudocrem is also a pretty good remedy for jogger's nipple which I also get sometime depending on which base layer I've been wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment