Thursday 30 June 2016

Eco-friendly cleaner that's cheaper than Muc-Off and smells gorgeous!

After a ride like yesterdays, I always clean my bike thoroughly when I get back because I hate sand and grit and the damage it can do to delicate parts! I've used Muc-off in the past but am getting increasingly disillusioned with them, their stuff seems really over-priced for what it is.


I saw method grapefruit in the Tesco near work purely by accident and decided to buy a bottle just to see what it's like. It's great around the house and smells absolutely gorgeous, exactly like pink grapefruit. I now use it on the bike as well. I just spray it over the wet bike and use a brush to loosen all the dirt and then hose it down with a spray gun. It's eco-friendly, smells gorgeous and leaves you with a sparkling clean bike - perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment